66 Coaching Care Club at Crookham Infant School
At the end of the school day why not allow your child to enjoy some extra activities with Mr Miles, such as a variety of sports, Arts and Crafts, Team Games, board games plus much much more in a safe, secure and familiar environment.
66 Coaching After School Care Club helps out working parents / carers in the knowledge that their child is happy and safe whilst being looked after by Mr Miles and his team of qualified and professional staff.
Some of the benefits of 66 Coaching Care Club
- 66 Coaching will offer term time child care until 6pm every day,
- 66 Coaching will be running Breakfast Club as well as After School Care club, so consistencyof staff is kept.
- We will offer fun games along with a healthy snack, arts and crafts plus outdoor sports.
- All our Staff are DBS Checked, Child protection trained and Paediatric first aid qualified.
The Activities available at 66 Coaching Care Club:
- Fun Games:Parachute games, Duck Duck Goose, Stuck in the mud, assault courses, party games, music game and team challenges.
- Sports:Football, cricket, hockey, tennis, athletics, handball, dodgeball
- Outdoor Games: Team hide and seek, mini beast hunt, nature adventure, den building.
- Arts and Crafts:Posters, displays, banners, drawing and colouring, masks, Hama beads, painting, collage making and arts and craft linked to the time of the year.
- Free Choice Activities:Arts and crafts, Lego, dressing, chill out den, books and story time, role play area, music, educational free play toys plus other choices on offer.
About Mr Miles who leads 66 Coaching Care Club:
- Qualified in Sports & Childcare
- Trained in Safeguarding children and is safeguarding lead
- Approved to work with children by the Department for Barring Services (DBS)
- Qualified in Paediatric First Aid
- Trained in Child Protection Awareness and Procedures
- FA Qualified Football Coach
- Level 3 in Playwork
- Fully insured
- 10 Years plus experience in the industry.
Example of how the day would run:
3.00pm – 3.30pm: Arrival of children to the hall/ registration and warm up game.
3.30pm- 3.45pm: Snack/ Drink.
3.45pm- 4.30pm: Session 1 Activity Session/ Group Games / Outside Time.
4.30pm -5.15pm: Session 2 Arts and Crafts, Board Games, Lego etc.
5.15pm- 5.30pm: Drink/ Extra Snack if needed.
5.30pm – 5.50pm: Session 3 Homework/Reading/ Quiet time/ story time.
5.50pm 6.00pm Collection/Sign out.
Please see below our Snack Menu, options vary each day:
How to Book 66 Coaching Care Club
Please download the booking form below, please complete the form and either scan a copy back to [email protected] or hand your hard copy into the school office where Mr Miles has a box for all booking form, these forms are kept confidential.
Alternatively, paper copies of the booking forms will be available from the school office
Bookings are made at a term’s notice in advance at a time, a new form must be completed for each term for consistent updated information.
Ad Hoc days are potentially available, but we do advise booking in advance as spaces will be limited each day on a first come first serve basis.
Please see booking forms on how to make your payment for 66 Coaching Care Club