Zack Miles is our Head Coach at 66 Coaching, he has over 10 years experience working in the Childcare/ Sport Coaching Industry.
He has worked in many schools across Surrey/ Hampshire/ Berkshire and London delivering School PE Lessons, Breakfast Clubs, Lunch Time Clubs, After School Clubs and Holiday Camps.
Below are some of the Qualifications that Zack holds, if you would like to contact Zack Miles directly please email him on [email protected]
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checked
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Playwork (NVQ) (QCF)
- CACHE Level 3 Award in Active Leisure and Learning (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Multi – Skills Development in Sport (QCF)
- Level 1 NVQ Award in Sport and Active Leisure (QCF)
- FA Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport (QCF)
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Playwork in the Active Leisure and Learning Sector
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport